Sponsored by the Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section
LENGTH: 8 hrs 6 min
This seminar includes the following topics:
- Long Term Care: Solutions to Transfer the Risk
- Estate Planning After the Fall of DOMA
- Estate Planning with Retirement Plans/IRAs
- Capital Market Outlook
- Addition by Subtraction: Build Wealth for Tomorrow by Deferring Taxes Today
- Business Succession Planning
- What is the True Health of the US Economy?
- Selected Tax Issues Affecting the Post Fiscal Cliff Trust and Estate Practice
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- A Judicial View of Probate Litigation and Professionalism
Presented as part of the 2014 Annual Advanced Estate Planning Seminar in Sun Valley, Idaho. If you attended this CLE, you will NOT be eligible to receive additional credit.
September 12, 2014