8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
The Grove Hotel - 245 S. Capitol Blvd. - Boise, ID / Statewide Webcast
Registration begins 7:45 a.m.
Sponsored by the Idaho State Bar Business & Corporate Law Section
Keynote speaker Michael Smith will present:
- Financial accounting, including balance sheets and income statements, the conceptual framework for financial reporting, and ways that businesses get into trouble
- Corporate finance, including capital budgeting, valuation, and the economic value added for performance evaluation
About Michael Smith: Michael Smith, an associate professor of accounting at Boston University School of Management, regularly presents to attorneys who are members of the Association of Corporate Counsel as part of a Mini-MBA Course.
Other presentations will include:
- Top 10 Business Law Cases of the Past Year by Professor Wendy Gerwick Couture of the University of Idaho College of Law
- Forensic accounting by Lela Lawless of Eide Bailly
- Ethical Issues Associated with Internal Investigations by Brad Andrews of the Idaho State Bar
Early Bird pricing: Register by April 10, 2015
May 08, 2015 8:00 AM Mountain
8 hours, 30 minutes