LENGTH: 11 hrs. 2 min.
Sponsored by the Idaho State Bar Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section
This program includes the following topics:
- Demographics: Understanding Their Impact on the U.S. Economy and Financial Markets
- Safeguarding the Estate Plan to Anticipate & Avoid Litigation
- Arming the Estate Plan: Planning for the Distribution of Firearms
- Third-Quarter Investment Outlook for 2016 and Global Outlook
- What Every Idaho Attorney Should Know About Delaware Trusts
- Federal Tax Update
- Planning to Give: Incorporating Charitable Giving Into the Estate Plan
- Let's All Get Along: How to Use the Trust & Estate Dispute Resolution Act to Resolve Conflicts in Estate & Trust Administration
- The New World of Conservatorship & Guardianships in Idaho: A Perspective from the Bench & Bar
Presented as part of the 2016 Estate Planning Conference.
September 30, 2016