11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (MT)
**Live Audio Stream Only
1.0 Ethics credit
Registration Fee: $55.00
Sponsored by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Abila and WebCredenza, Inc.
This program will cover the following topics:
- Forms of joint representations – separate representation on same matter v. joint representation on same matter
- Information flows under “keep secrets” and “no secrets” agreements
- Information flows in the absence of any agreement – what happens when there are no guardrails?
- Loyalty issues – managing inherent conflicts of interest and the use of advance waivers
- Voluntary and inadvertent creation of joint representations
- Attorney-client privilege ramifications in a later arising dispute among jointly represented clients
December 18, 2019 11:00 AM Mountain