2024 Americans with Disabilities Act Update
Sponsored by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Freestone and WebCredenza, Inc.
March 13, 2024
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (MT)
**Live Audio Stream Only
1.0 CLE credit
Registration Fee: $55.00
This program will provide you with a comprehensive update of important developments related to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The program will cover case law, administrative, and practical developments related to reasonable accommodation of disabilities in the workplace. The panel will also discuss developments related to permissible job qualification standards, determining essential job functions, and judging the workplace performance of employees subject to the ADA. This program will provide you with a wide-ranging and practical review of important ADA developments.
- Review of recent case law and regulatory developments
- Developments in job qualification standards
- Reasonable accommodation trends, including EEOC’s guidance
- Developments related to reassignment to another job category
- Trends in the interactive process